This is the best I could do with Chance, Melissa got way better ones. He was way too distracted by everything
This is Cade and Chloe practicing The Bachelor. Cade just said "Chloe will you accept this rose?"
Cade tried so hard during the entire photo shoot. He can't get the natural smile down yet but he sure is sweet and seriously wore himself out smiling his HUGE grin.
Friday, June 20, 2008
More
Posted by Unknown at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Those pictures are AWESOME and I love the colors you chose. Who took them? You are so dang cute. Love reading your blog!
Fun pictures!!! Missed seeing you guys over your trip. Selena cried for a while when we told her you changed your minds about coming. We see where we fall on your priority list! :0)
They are sooo darling! We miss you guys! I hope we can get together one of these times your in town. I hope you guys are doing good.
Hi Kellie! Your little family is so stinking cute! Thanks for the link...I added you to my list. Hope you don't mind :)
Post a Comment