Friday, August 29, 2008

Cade's B-day






It was a long time ago but I can't leave such a fun little guy out of the birthday blogging tradition. Here are a few of the pics that capture all the fun. We had a great time with his knight cake, a little rodeoing, and way too many presents. Cade is one of a kind and always make Dan and me laugh.

7 comments:

Jenny McKinnon said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it. Hope everything's going good for you guys.

Goodkids said...

Yes, you are right...Cade is one in a million and we absolutely LOVE him! Hope you guys are enjoying your crazy back to school time.

Bingham Family said...

What a fun b-day! We love little cowboys. I hope things are going good for you. Give me a call!

Krysta McClure said...

Cute kid! Way to train him right. . . cowboy style. . . no matter what Dan says!! :0) Hey, by the way, are we not cool enough to be part of your friends and family bloggers?! :0)

Thanks again for visiting!! Selena said yesterday that it was time for Chloe and Cade to come see her again. . .

Krysta McClure said...

That's more like it. . . number one on the list!!! :0) J/K

JoandZac said...

So, so cute! It looks like he had a pretty awesome day.

Jenny McKinnon said...

Hey Kellie. I don't have any more bronzer, but Saralee might. I can check for you.