Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas In Review


Dan thinks my Dad is pretty funny. We all do really.

CaCa's favorite pose.

Jared may NEVER forgive me for this but I had to capture this moment on film. Priceless.
He and CaCa got the old singlets out for Cade's sake and had a little wrestling mania.

The Big Birthday Boy.

Cade burned his hair on the fireplace.

My Favorite people

Zulee, Caleb's baby, showing off her muscles.

We got just a little snow. We (Jared, Chloe, Cade, and Me) built an 8 foot snowman. I haven't loaded those pics yet though

I hate pics of me but at least you know I was there.

4 comments:

Bingham Family said...

You have a fun family! Wish we could have seen you guys! I hope everything is going well!

Deborah said...

You guys make me smile. Those are some great photos. I can't believe Cade singed his hair! Hey, guess what? We are coming to Dan's game this Friday night and can't wait to see you guys!

Sanna said...

Hey Kell... I haven't talked to you in forever. Hope all is well. Call me when you come to your mom's again so we can get together.

Krysta McClure said...

Hey. . . . I want to know Kellie's opinion on the ending of the Bachelor. . . you are, after all, the pro!!! :0)