After posting that last one I realized it's kind of confusing. The pics start off with the befores (I shouldn't have cleaned it and made it look so nice because it makes you think it looks just fine). I love huge transformations so it would have been more dramatic with a big disaster but what can I say - hindsights 20/20.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
The After Pics of the Redesign
Posted by Unknown at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Whoa, you guys are amazing. I really love it. What a lot of work. Man, first Rach's bathroom and now yours? I'm jealous! I wanna new bathroom.
That does look like a lot of work! The bathroom turned out beautiful. I really like the new color scheme.
So what did you do with your cupboards? I'm trying to figure out what to do with mine in the bath (I guess in the kitchen, too, but that will come later). Love how yours turned out!
Looks great! I would love to remodel my bathroom, actually my whole house. Maybe some day. I love the basketball pictures! What a cute family.
Wow! You did awesome. I love how it turned out. I have been doing stuff in my house as well. I hope mine turns out as good as yours. I love the basketball pics.
Wow you did a great job!!! You are very welcome for the clothes.... I have what others may call a shopping problem so I usually have some good stuff I just don't wear it that often. I'm glad you liked them.
Post a Comment