Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big News

It's Official... We are moving back to Utah! Dan just got offered the head basketball coaching position at Roy High. We are so excited. We will finish up the school year here and put our house on the market asap. We've set up a blog to show some of the pics of our house. We still have a lot more to finish up but you can at least get a glimpse. Go to sugarcityhome.blogspot.com.

9 comments:

Anne said...

That is cool that you are moving back home! Congratulations on the new job!

Jen Gentry said...

Yay!! we are so excited for you guys and happy for your mom to have you closer. I checked out your house blog and it is so cute I bet you will be kinda sad to leave after all the work you put into it.

Kati said...

Kellie ~ I am so excited! How great to have you much closer again.

Anne said...

I totally thought you were going to say that you were expecting! Congratulations! It looks like you have been super busy with your house. Good Luck with the sale and the move!

Sanna said...

I thought you were going to say you were expecting too. I am so glad that you are moving back! We miss you so much! YEAH!

L said...

Congrats & good luck with the selling & moving and stuff! That is very exciting!

JoandZac said...

Dan and Kellie, we are sad that you are moving farther away from us. Zac says he will still go to some games and we will have to visit you guys! If you you guys need help listing your house, Zac's brother is a Real Estate agent and can help you if you haven't done so already. We are excited but sad at the same time that you are moving!

Vanessa said...

We will have to get together sometime. My parents moved back to Layton last summer. We will be at BYU for one more year, so we will have to stop by when we are headed up that way.

Paige said...

Kellie..!!!!!!!!! HI I was so happily surprised to find your comment on my blog and had a blast catching up on your life through your blog!!...Your kids are absolutely adorable (hhmm wonder where they get it) You look amazing and I'm so glad you'll be back close to home now. I love your cute hair....I'll keep up on you guys, good luck with the move!