We've been working non-stop getting the house ready to sell so the kids have been a bit neglected, that's not true they've been playing non-stop but just not with us...so we decided to make a trip to Tauphaus park, the little zoo in Idaho Falls. Apparently so did every other person in the state o Idaho. It was packed, there are a lot of weird people out there. Dan and I apparently don't get out much because we were shocked. To keep the day ever exciting we decided to pretend we weren't our kids' parents Dan was uncle Oz. I was aunt Elle and we were on vacation with our nieces and nephews Brooke, Albert, and Baby Huffington. It was so fun to call each other different names and be silly. The kids had a lot of fun too.
Monday, April 27, 2009
A Day At The Zoo
Posted by Unknown at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
It's funny that you should call everyone else weirdos and give no examples of extreme weirdness except your own false identities. Maybe this is the pot calling the kettle black? :) It sounds like a wonderful day at the zoo. I'm glad you could do something fun together.
I'm laughing hysterically right now. That zoo trip was better than I thought. Dang it, your kids should be the most grateful kids on the planet to have parents like you!!!! Send them over here for a week and then they'll realize how great you are. We're mean and boring!
Loved the names!!! What a fun day!
How fun! I LOVE the zoo. You guys are hilarious.
Hey Kell, post some pics of your hair. I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment