Thursday, March 20, 2008

So Far Behind




This blogging thing is turning into how my scrap booking hobby went. I'm so far behind that I'll never catch up. At least this is free though. No tubs full of pics and paper and doodads to keep. Thank goodness for that. Anyway lots and lots going on but first I want to share a bit of fun I've been having. I'm no professional mind you. I have no expertise whatsoever. Just think it's fun to do. I made these business cards for my sis, my bro, and Dan's Mom. My sister-in-law Krysta made the logo for Deanna's and my sis did her own photos...obviously but hey, I'm not about to take credit for something I didn't do.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kellie,
You are such a wonder women! When do you find the time to do all these cute things? Great Job! I am taking more photoclasses and a photoshop class next week. I am soo sad I missed you last time you came. All Jenna has been talking about is her and Chloe getting to play together! THANKS! So, when are you coming again, or should I plan a trip to ID? Oh, I miss you being across the street!!!!!!! PS Dans post was so cute...He totally love you.... How lucky you are!!!!

tara said...

kel- these are so awesome! you're so creative.