This is Dan. I really don't know what I'm doing. Blogging is certainly not one of my fortes (Kellie loves when I use that word). I am actually very surprised I was able to log in. Kellie's passwords are so predictable. She was far too kind in her blog about my depressing 30th. Much of what she said (at least the good things) are actually more accurate of herself.
I just wanted to tell everyone what an amazing wife I have. She really is awesome. I actually kind of feel bad for all other husbands out there. I took the cream of the crop. And for that, I apologize. Sort of.
Thanks honey for being so awesome this basketball season. Folks, she really was a true Cougar fan. Thanks for being so supportive of my obsessiveness and craziness. You are very understanding. I love you.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
This Blog is Being Hacked Into
Posted by Unknown at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You guys make me laugh so hard. Seriously, I'm trying to get Cameron to go to sleep, but I can't help busting up loudly every few second while I read your blog. Dan, reading about the 30 things Kellie likes about you was really great; it make me want to hang out with you! Except, I am a little disappointed that you didn't mention his tendency to tear up at the slightest thing, Kell, you know, how he cries when he laughs. It really is remarkable. I can talk about this because I do the same thing, but I'm not as bad as Dan! Anyway, I hope you had a fun b-day. We are going to try to come to Idaho for Candace's Cavalcade, so we'll hopefully see you then!
Love, Deb
Post a Comment