Dan and I took the kids sledding a few Saturdays ago. Cade, our wildest child, was surprisingly the most chicken. He was scared to death. We forced him to go though and ended up having fun...until..... Cade and I hit the chain link fence straight on. I took the brunt of the hit suffering some minor scrapes and bruises. I milked it for all it was worth of course. It really did hurt though. Chance even hit the bunny slopes. He was so bewildered he had the same look on his face almost the whole time. Dan even tried a few daring tricks. The best part for me though was getting that feeling- that, I've played so hard and it felt so good, super tired feeling. Ah sledding. I need to do it more often.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Ah Sledding
Posted by Unknown at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment