Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sick Kids





So Last week I spent nearly 9 hours at the doctors office. Our office has serious waiting issues. Despite their sickness, the kids got more and more comfortable with each visit and by the third it was our second home. Getting drinks at free will, jumping from the table, laying on the bed, dumping the diaper bag, eating suckers, and playing peek a boo with nurses. We are now all but done with it though and are so happy. Whew. Here are the sad reminders of how sick they were- poor babies. The bed one was so sweet. If you look closely Chloe has her arm under and over Cade. Cade looks like he is throwing up in the last but he is really just coughing. I do have my photo taking limitations.

1 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better! Your kids are so sweet!

Anne Isom