Last week was district basketball. We made the forty minute journey to watch each game with bawling baby in his poor car seat. We got seriously desperate and even pulled over a few times in an attempt to soothe and subdue the crying. We have since recovered though and wanted to share a few photos. Dan's family is awesome and came to all the games to cheer for him. Thanks guys for all your support. It means a lot to us. Dan's mom had a cougar print painted on her face too. I didn't see it until after the game or I would have gotten a pic of it too. Sorry Mom.
Most importantly though, Dan did an amazing job this year. He really put everything he could into his team and really enjoyed his kids this year. He has an innate ability to teach and mentor youth and we're so proud of him and the job he did this season.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Coach is HOT
Posted by Unknown at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Dan, we are so proud of you, too! We wish so bad that we could have made it to more games. You are such an awesome coach. Maybe we'll have to move to S.F. when Sam is a freshman so you can be his mentor!! Kellie, you are so hilarious! I really wish I could have seen the whole treats-being-prevented-by-a-broken-doorknob debacle.
Nate absolutely loved watching the games on the web. It was quite funny from this wife's point of view to hear him shout, scream, clap, cheer, mormon-cuss, etc. from around the house. I knew exactly what was going on and didn't even see a wink of the game! :0)
Kellie,
Im glad you found us! The trampoline is fun...one of the best parts of the house! Glad to see you are doing well. Your family is darling! York wanted me to tell you hi!
Post a Comment