Cade is so stinking funny. I mean his pictures are so him. The last one (next post, sorry ran out of room) is basically the only kind of pics I would have of him if I weren't the camera crazy woman I am. I have to bribe like crazy to get him to even hold still. He absolutely loves preschool. He doesn't want to leave and just sits down in the snow in his teacher's front yard-- as if that's really going to work. Can you imagine. He is a total pest to his sister and is still so affectionate. All moms tell me this won't last but I'm holding out hope. One example. We were reading stories the other day and he stood by and kissed the back of my neck over and over. While rubbing my ears. He truly loves to rub ears. One night I was lying by him putting him to bed and he was driving me berserk rubbing my ears over and over and I just couldn't take it. I told him, "stop it, your driving me nuts." "Mom but that's what you do. You have to rub ears to go to sleep." They have to be cold ears too. Kids. What fun.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
My Cade favs.
Posted by Unknown at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
your kids are so DANG cute! love your blog. i'm on shelfari too- we should hook up as friends on there :)
Post a Comment