A few weeks ago I threw up the sheet and took some pics of the kids. A few of them turned out really great and I wanted to share. Mind you, I've done zero editing on them so they are the raw footage. Since I am physically incapable of picking less than 6 of each kid it's going to be 3 separate posts. Chance of course was trying to grab and eat the camera the whole time. Isn't he so stinking cute? He loves to wrestle and growl. He hates and I mean HATES!!! the car seat. You should see me handing him suckers, licorice, anything to subdue the car seat drama at 80 miles an hour. We go no where thanks to him. I swear though, I could seriously eat him. He is the best cuddle bunny ever.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Favorite Pics
Posted by Unknown at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment